When you visit our website, we may store or retrieve information on your browser in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences, or your device and is used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can provide you with a more personalized web experience.
2. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
c. Necessary Cookies: These cookies enable core functionality of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
d. Social Sharing Cookies: We use social sharing plugins that allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media platforms. These plugins may place cookies to ensure you can view the sharing statistics accurately.
3. Disabling Browser Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website. We recommend not disabling cookies for a seamless browsing experience. For instructions on how to prevent new cookies from being installed or delete existing cookies, please refer to the specific browser’s documentation:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
– Microsoft Edge: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000509.htm#edge
5. Delete My Data
If you would like to request the deletion of your account or a copy of your personal data, please contact email@example.com.
Last updated: 6-01-2023